Vintage Cragar Wheels : Lightweight Wheels Cycling.
Vintage Cragar Wheels
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- the oldness of wines
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
TUNINGZAMZ US WHEELS VINTAGE JEEP VW VOCHO SS CAMARO IROC CRAGAR MEXICO FOOSE
En TUNINGZAMZ encontraras todo lo que mejore la?Estetica y Desempeno de tu Auto, SUV o Camioneta. Faros con Lupa, Xenon, Parrillas, Burreras, Estribos, Canastillas, Rines, Llantas, Asientos Deportivos, Volantes, Tapetes, Pedales, Filtros de Alto Flujo, Bujias, Cables NOLOGY y muchisimo mas. firstname.lastname@example.org Autos Vintage, Clasicos y Modernos, manejamos Rines para todo tipo de Vehiculo. Estamos a tus ordenes. Envios a TODA la Republica Mexicana.
Cruiser's Night - 01/12/08
We went to HomeTown Buffet tonight for dinner and noticed a bunch of vintage vehicles parked in front of the restaurant -- actually in front of the restaurant, not in the parking lot. Looks like they must have some sort of Cruiser's Night there or something. I know nothing about cars whatsoever but there were some beautiful machines sitting there. This is a detail of a wheel of a 1950s Chevrolet Bel Air - whitewall tires and chrome Cragar rims.