Choice hotel discount. Cheap hotels in south myrtle beach.
Choice Hotel Discount
- (Choice Hotels) Choice Hotels International is a hospitality holding corporation which owns several hotel brands and is based in Silver Spring, Maryland. In 2008, Choice Hotels’ total revenue was $642 million, of which $637 million was from Franchise and $4.94 million was from Corporate Items.
- A deduction from the usual cost of something, typically given for prompt or advance payment or to a special category of buyers
- dismiss: bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
- the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- give a reduction in price on; "I never discount these books-they sell like hot cakes"
- A percentage deducted from the face value of a bill of exchange or promissory note when it changes hands before the due date
choice hotel discount - Dimensions of
Dimensions of hotel choice criteria: congruence between business and leisure travelers [An article from: International Journal of Hospitality Management]
This digital document is a journal article from International Journal of Hospitality Management, published by Elsevier in . The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Media Library immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.
This study investigates whether hotel choice attributes decompose into comparable configurations for two important guest groups served by hotels: business and leisure travelers. Each group's responses were factor analyzed and the factor congruency technique was then employed to ascertain the extent of similarity between them. Results indicate that the congruence between the business and leisure travelers is weak in terms of the importance of the factors and their correspondence. Implications of the results are discussed.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin - Northwood - Airport - August 2008 - Free transportation to/from Airport/Hotel is nice - but only when always availlable! We had to take a taxi because the driver was si
The Hotel is located in the Northwood Estate in North Dublin, which borders the Santry Demesne Park and many integrated Apartment buildings! The design is not the most inspiring from the outside and could do with a refreshing renovation on the inside! The food is good, but the breakfast is well below 4 star standards however! Room service was nice, plus the cafe on the groundfloor was also nice! The Restaurant in the evening offers international cuisine and is good! All in all a good choice when staying close to the airport, the rooms are well furnished, ( TV channels are too few! ), there was no hand-held shower in the bathtub, but the room in itself was nice after discounting the smaller issues with the design! The value is moderate to medium and should be taken with the standard in mind! The Breakfast however must improve, many items are not availlable anymore and way too few choices on offer on items plus the quality was meagre, to say the least! The free transportation to/from Airport/Hotel was very nice and the neighouring Demesne Park where also very welcomed to relax in and walk somewhat. There also the less expensive alternative in the Holiday Inn Express which is a 3 star standard with roomrates that incl. Breakfast, but all other meals must be taken in the Crowne Plaza however! In the end, you must decide what you are looking for from your airport staying experience in Dublin! ( Dublin in August 2008 and the choices to stay! ).
Choice Hotels International
Sly pose for the camera...another happy Choice Hotels teammate poses for the camera during a Jobing Video shoot.