Birmingham accommodations : New world hotel manila.
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- (accommodation) in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- Lodging; room and board
- (accommodation) adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- (accommodation) a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- An industrial city in west central England; pop. 934,900
- Birmingham (, ) is the largest city in Alabama. The city is the county seat of Jefferson County. According to an estimate by the U.S. Census Bureau in 2007, Birmingham had a population of about 229,800. The Birmingham Metropolitan Area, in estimate by the U.S.
- A city in southeastern Michigan, north of Detroit; pop. 19,997
- the largest city in Alabama; located in northeastern Alabama
- a city in central England; 2nd largest English city and an important industrial and transportation center
- An industrial city in north central Alabama; pop. 242,820
Jurys Inn Birmingham, lobby
Britain's second largest city is filled with an enormous number of unique attractions, superb restaurants and a multitude of surprises, waiting to be discovered. There are more trees here than in any other European city and perhaps more canals than Venice. It is the 'Balti' restaurant capital of Europe and one of the leading centres of live entertainment in the world. A massive redevelopment of the city centre and canal sides has given rise to a cornucopia of interesting cafes, bars, clubs and galleries. The shopping facilities are extensive, and with constant additional improvements, Birmingham continues to grow bigger, better and more exciting with each passing year.
Lawrence Tower and Dalton Tower
The low-rise accommodation blocks at Aston University have been razed to the ground, and demolition of Lawrence and Dalton Towers will soon follow. 27/04/11.