Luxury Hotel Malta. Hotel In Long Beach
Luxury Hotel Malta
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- (Luxury hotels) are like a small towns in themselves. Luxury refers to combination of facilities and style and something which one don't normally experience at home.
- An island country in the central Mediterranean Sea, about 60 miles (100 km) south of Sicily; pop. 398,000; capital, Valletta; official languages, Maltese and English
- a strategically located island to the south of Sicily in the Mediterranean Sea
- (maltese) a native or inhabitant of Malta
- a republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1964
Facade (600 x 450)
Hotel Phoenicia Malta is a uniquely cosmopolitan Luxury 5 Star Hotel located in Valletta, Malta’s picturesque capital city, and home to various renowned places of interest including St John’s Co-Cathedral, the Palaces of the Grand Master, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Valletta Waterfront amongst others.
Executive Lounge with Terrace, private breakfast area, internet, newspaper, snacks and pre-dinner drinks for people who have booked an Executive Room or Suite