B B Hotels. China Buddha Inn. Hotels In Nj
B B Hotels
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- n. Lit. "breaking and entering," as practiced daily by numerous shadowrunners worldwide.
- The AAR wheel arrangement system is a method of classifying locomotive (or unit) wheel arrangements that was developed by the Association of American Railroads.
- A standard size of lead pellet used in air rifles
- The following is a list of characters from the film Kill Bill. Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, the film was released in two separate parts, Kill Bill Vol. 1 in 2003 and Kill Bill Vol. 2 in 2004.
Spain - Barcelona - B-Hotel detail
This a semi-abstract shot of the new B-Hotel, adjacent to the Casa de la Papallona. The two together create something of a contrast. This is what makes a city like Barcelona so great.
postcard - J.B. Pound Hotels
This particular postcard is from the Hotel Patten. (Note that the Hotel De Soto is shown; it must have been a J.B. Pound hotel before it became a Hilton.)