Noble hotels and resorts. Edison hotel in times square. Plaza diana hotel
Noble Hotels And Resorts
- The action of turning to and adopting a strategy or course of action, esp. a disagreeable or undesirable one, so as to resolve a difficult situation
- The tendency of a place to be frequented by many people
- (resort) haunt: a frequently visited place
- A place that is a popular destination for vacations or recreation, or which is frequented for a particular purpose
- (resort) fall back: have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
- (resort) a hotel located in a resort area
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times; "of noble birth"
- Having or showing fine personal qualities or high moral principles and ideals
- Belonging to a hereditary class with high social or political status; aristocratic
- Lord: a titled peer of the realm
- baronial: impressive in appearance; "a baronial mansion"; "an imposing residence"; "a noble tree"; "severe-looking policemen sat astride noble horses"; "stately columns"
- Of imposing or magnificent size or appearance
Noble Spirit - Europoort Tank ship in the harbour of Rotterdam in the blue hour.
See also: hotel carol riminiberlin holiday accommodationpanzian hotel beach resortstate plaza hotel in washingtonfind available hotelsthe enzian inn leavenworthposeidon hotel apartments