Holland Inn Hotel. White Horse Bed And Breakfast. Stowaway Grand Hotel.
Holland Inn Hotel
- (hollands) geneva: gin made in the Netherlands
- A kind of smooth, durable linen fabric, used chiefly for window shades and furniture covering
- Netherlands: a constitutional monarchy in western Europe on the North Sea; half the country lies below sea level
- Holland is the sole 1973 studio release by The Beach Boys, their nineteenth studio album. It was famously (and expensively) recorded in Baambrugge, Netherlands over the summer of 1972 using a reconstructed studio sent from home, and with two Brian Wilson tracks rush-recorded in Los Angeles and
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
holland inn hotel - Frommer's Belgium,
Frommer's Belgium, Holland & Luxembourg (Frommer's Complete)
A highly informative guide to a great trip in the Low Countries
Leads travelers to the best of the Netherlands (almost 1 million North American visitors in 2001), Belgium (capital of the European Union and headquarters of NATO), and Luxembourg (which has more Michelin-starred restaurants per square mile than any other country)
Delivers the scoop on top cultural attractions in Brussels, Bruges, Amsterdam, Luxembourg City, and other urban centers
Reveals the best local experiences, from the forests and resorts of Belgium's Ardennes and the wine trail of Luxembourg to the windmills, tulip fields, and carnival celebrations of Holland
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest changes in hotels, dining, and attractions
The old "Waterherberg" or Water Inn has become a sad ruin since the last proprietess, best known as "Moeke Osinga", passed away.
This 50-room hotel and conference center at Hope College opened in 1997.
holland inn hotel
The second edition of this popular guide to everything vegetarian for Britain and Ireland's five million veggies. This book features more than 400 vegetarian restaurants, cafes and takeaways and a further 100 ethnic eateries with big veggie menus with prices and sample dishes. It includes information on 200 vegetarian and veggie friendly hotels, 500 whole-food and cruelty-free shops, mail order, juice bars and local veggie groups. Enhanced by directions, maps and three indexes, this book is in an easy-to-use guide of interest to anyone vegetarian.