Manor Inn San Francisco. Antin Saint Georges Hotel
Manor Inn San Francisco
- San Francisco is an album by jazz vibraphonist Bobby Hutcherson and saxophonist Harold Land, released on the Blue Note label. The album features a shift away from the usual hard bop / post-bop style pursued previously by Hutcherson and Land, and shifts towards a jazz fusion style.
- A city and seaport in western California, on the coast, on a peninsula between the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay; pop. 776,733. The city suffered severe damage from earthquakes in 1906 and in 1989
- a port in western California near the Golden Gate that is one of the major industrial and transportation centers; it has one of the world's finest harbors; site of the Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco, officially the City and County of San Francisco, is the fourth most populous city in California and the 12th most populous city in the United States, with a 2009 estimated population of 815,358.
- Halliwell Manor is a fictional house, an important setting for the WB television series Charmed. Members of the Halliwell family have owned the Manor property for four generations. The fictional address of the house is 1329 Prescott Street, San Francisco, California.
- (esp. in England and Wales) A unit of land, originally a feudal lordship, consisting of a lord's demesne and lands rented to tenants
- the mansion of a lord or wealthy person
- A large country house with lands; the principal house of a landed estate
- (in North America) An estate or district leased to tenants, esp. one granted by royal charter in a British colony or by the Dutch governors of what is now New York
- the landed estate of a lord (including the house on it)
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
Broadway Manor Inn
Ons motel. Goed gelegen, wel duur en een beetje lawaaierig. De lift is een avontuur op zich (evenals sommige van de receptie). Met parking. En free wireless internet
Manor no.7802 'Bradley Manor'
Manor no.7802 'Bradley Manor' departs Corfe Castle, Dorset, England with a train for Norden from Swanage during the Steam Gala on the Swanage Railway 12/09/10.
See also: w hotel ft lauderdale beachhotel rio de janeirocheap hotel singapore orchardalexis inn suiteshotel costes mp3plaza hotel dealshotel rome torinohotel pantheon romeboutique hotel in napa