BEST HOTEL IN NJ : IVANHOE INN SANTA BARBARA
Best Hotel In Nj
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- New Jersey (in official postal use)
- New Jersey: a Mid-Atlantic state on the Atlantic; one of the original 13 colonies
- This is a list of digraphs used in various Latin alphabets. (See also List of Cyrillic digraphs.) Capitalization involves only the first letter (ch – Ch) unless otherwise stated (ij – IJ).
- (NJS) Network Job Supervisor. A Grid site supporting the UNICORE middleware is required to run at least one instance of an NJS which is the entry point for incoming jobs.
Robert Treat Hotel
This hotel is owned by Best Western and is located in Newark, NJ. It was named for the founder of Newark. It was finished in 1916 just in time for President Woodrow Wilson's visit to Newark for their 250 year anniversary. He stayed here on the 5th floor and his room is now the Presidents Suite. 3 other presidents have stayed here, Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, and John F Kennedy. Albert Einstein also stayed here. I have stayed here twice, once on the 7th floor and then again on the 12th floor. If you stay on this side here in the picture, your looking right at Manhattan. The sunrise in the morning is wonderful. The higher the floor, the better the view. In 1980, the hotel was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Landing at Newark, NJ
Woke up from my snooze as the landin gear came down, glanced out the window to see what was going on and saw this.Quickly grabbed my camera and did my best in a sleepy blur. I was so excited to see New York again! It looks lush at sunrise :)
See also: mansion hotel shanghaimotel and innpalace hotel milanothe iris inn bed and breakfastfragrance rose hotelhorse motels internationalthe international hotel canary wharf