Email: sulieman [at] bau.edu.jo
- Ph.D. in Computing and Information Science. May 2008, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Thesis title: Research-Pyramid Based Search Tools for Online Digital Libraries.
- M.Sc. Computer Science – Parallel Computing. June 2002, Al al-Bayt University, Mafraq, Jordan. Thesis title: Experimental Study on Time and Space Sharing on the PowerXplorer.
- B.Sc. Electrical/Computer engineering – Major in Computer Engineering. June 1999, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan.
- High performance computing.
- Information Systems.
- Sulieman Bani-Ahmad. “Intra-job Communication Contention and Request-Partitioning-Based Allocation Strategies in 2D-Mesh Multicomputers”. Third International Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms and Programming (PAAP'10). December 18-20, 2010, Dalian, LiaoNing, P. R. China.
- "Alaa Al Deen" Nofal and Sulieman Bani-Ahmad. “Classification Based on Association-Rule Mining Techniques: A General Survey and Empirical Comparative Evaluation”. The International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT'2010). Organized by the University of Garyounis, Libya on December 14-16, 2010.
- Z. ALRahamneh, M. Reyalat, A. F. Sheta, S. Bani-Ahmad, S. Al-Oqeili. “A New Reliability Growth Model of Software: A Genetic-Programming-Based Approach”. Journal of Software Engineering and Applications (JSEA). Vol.4 No.8, August 2011. PP.476-481.
- A. Mohammad, G. Kanaan, T. Khdour, R. Kanaan, S. Bani-Ahmad. “Analysis of Existing Access Control Models from Web Services Applications’ Perspective”. Journal of Computing. Volume 3, Issue 3, March 2011.
- H. Al-Hiary, S. Bani-Ahmad, M. Reyalat, M. Braik and Z. ALRahamneh. “Fast and Accurate Detection and Classification of Plant Diseases”. International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA). Volume 17– No.1, March 2011. PP 31-38. [Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA].
- Sulieman Bani-Ahmad. “Processor Allocation with Reduced Internal and External Fragmentation in 2D Mesh-based Multicomputers”. Journal of Applied Sciences. Volume 11, Issue: 6, 2011, pp 943-952. [Asian Network for Scientific Information, Singapore]
- Sulieman Bani-Ahmad, Ali Cakmak, Gultekin Özsoyoglu, and Abdullah Al-Hamdani. “Evaluating Publication Similarity Measures”. IEEE Data Engineering Bulletin, 28(4): 21-28, 2005. [USA]
- Nattakarn Ratprasartporn, Jonathan Po, Ali Cakmak, Sulieman Bani-Ahmad, Gultekin Özsoyoglu. “Context-Based Literature Digital Library Search”. The Very Large Data Base (VLDB) Journal, Volume 18, Issue 1, 2009. [Springer-Verlag publishes the journal on behalf of the VLDB Endowment, USA]