Hockey Stats Spreadsheet. Girls Hockey Ranking.
Hockey Stats Spreadsheet
- a screen-oriented interactive program enabling a user to lay out financial data on the screen
- A spreadsheet is a computer application that simulates a paper, accounting worksheet. It displays multiple cells that together make up a grid consisting of rows and columns, each cell containing alphanumeric text, numeric values or formulas.
- Use such a computer program
- A sheet of paper, marked with a grid, in which financial data is recorded and totals calculated manually; A computer simulation of such a system of recording tabular data, with totals and other formulas calculated automatically
- Hockey is an album by John Zorn featuring his early "game piece" composition of the same name. The album, first released on vinyl on Parachute Records in 1980, (tracks 4-9), and later re-released on CD on Tzadik Records with additional bonus tracks as part of the The Parachute Years Box Set in
- Hockey refers to a family of sports in which two teams play against each other by trying to maneuver a ball, or a puck, into the opponent's goal, using a hockey stick.
- field hockey: a game resembling ice hockey that is played on an open field; two opposing teams use curved sticks try to drive a ball into the opponents' net
- Statistics is the science of the collection, organization, and interpretation of data ; the data is often numerical but may take other forms including relationships between entities.
- Statistical Assessment Service (STATS) is a non-profit educational organization, based in Washington, DC, which analyzes and critiques the presentation of scientific findings and statistical evidence in the news media.
- This is a list of all Internet Relay Chat commands from IETF RFCs 1459 and 2812. Most IRC clients require commands to be preceded by a slash ("/"). Angle brackets ("<" and ">") denote what's placed in the encapsulated field, not a literal part of the command.
20040207 003...Spreadsheet log
My Flickr username derives from the tendency I have to create lists, in this case a huge Excel spreadsheet. While shooting film in limited quantity to save money, it was possible to maintain a log with each photo described individually, but it was a lot of work. The file pictured is for photos taken in 2002 and I'm in the process of documenting the images of roll #62 of the 65 rolls of slides I shot during a coast-to-coast road trip. That trip was a turning point in my life because it exposed me for the first time to two places in Utah that have since consumed my attention: Moab and the Bonneville Salt Flats.
New Year, New Spreadsheets
I always liked how my birth month lines up perfectly with the line number of my birthday when I make these spreadsheets. As does my brother's. And Christmas.