Scott Genius Mountain Bike - How To Remove Bike Cranks - Diy Bike Trailers.
Scott Genius Mountain Bike
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- (Mountain Biking) A designated, rugged, natural surfaced, single track trail that offers a range of riding opportunities.
- someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius"; "he's smart but he's no Einstein"
- A person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect
- ace: someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- Exceptional intellectual or creative power or other natural ability
- (in some mythologies) A guardian spirit associated with a person, place, or institution
- brilliance: unusual mental ability
- Dred (c. 1795–1858), US slave. He brought suit for his freedom based on the fact that he had lived in free territories for five years, but the US Supreme Court ruled against him in 1857 in a case that became the focus of much heated political controversy. Scott was emancipated later that year and worked as a hotel porter in St. Louis
- English explorer who reached the South Pole just a month after Amundsen; he and his party died on the return journey (1868-1912)
- United States general who was a hero of the War of 1812 and who defeated Santa Anna in the Mexican War (1786-1866)
- award-winning United States film actor (1928-1999)
We went up to Quentar to see the drought with our own eyes!!!
Scott Genius 20
Scott carbon fibre mountain bike - genius!