Lock n roll bicycle : 3 wheel street bikes.
Lock N Roll Bicycle
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- ride a bicycle
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- An enclosure (as in a canal) with gates at each end used in raising or lowering boats as they pass from one elevation to another
- A cylindrical mass of something or a number of items arranged in a cylindrical shape
- A cylinder formed by winding flexible material around a tube or by turning it over and over on itself without folding
- axial rotation: rotary motion of an object around its own axis; "wheels in axial rotation"
- An item of food that is made by wrapping a flat sheet of pastry, cake, meat, or fish around a sweet or savory filling
- a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls"
- move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side"
lock n roll bicycle - Planet Bike
Planet Bike Extra Guard Bicycle U-lock (Mini)
Worried that your bike will easily break out of those common-security locks? Connect the Planet Bike Mini Extra Guard U-Lock to your double-ended cable and apply maximum security to your two-wheeled steed. The hardened steel shackle and bar, center lock position, and flat-key locking system deter any escape plans that might be brewing in your devious bike's brain.
Material: Hardened steel
Recommended Use: Connecting double-ended cables to lock your bike
Rest easy that your bike will be there when you return with the Mini U-shaped bike lock. An ideal complement to Planet Bike's double-ended cables, the Mini boasts a hardened steel shackle and bar that hold up to use and abuse, easily preventing would-be thieves from running off with your bike. The high-security flat-key locking system and center lock position, meanwhile, add even more theft deterrence--a must for medium- to high-risk crime areas. To use, simply wrap the U-lock around a double-ended cable of any length and lock it tight. Other details include a multi-position mounting bracket, three keys, and a protective lock cover. As with all Planet Bike products, the Mini U-lock is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
About Planet Bike
In November of 1996, Planet Bike was founded in Madison, Wisconsin. In many ways, Planet Bike began as a social experiment that dedicated itself to doing business in a different way. Instead of being just another company that develops and sells products with profit as its end goal, Planet Bike wanted to help bring about positive change for people, their communities, and the environment.
Despite being a simple machine, the people at Planet Bike have always believed that the bicycle has great potential to help improve the world and the lives of the people in it. From the start, they have embraced an alternative corporate purpose which seeks to help get more people on bicycles by making communities friendlier places for the self-propelled. By donating 25% of company profits to causes that promote and facilitate bicycle usage, Planet Bike hopes to make an impact.
Social experiments aside, Planet Bike was born from the heart of a cyclist with a goal of making innovative, high quality, and practical bicycle accessories. Simply put, they strive to design and develop the best bicycle products in the world. In the company's short ten year history, they have made important product innovations within the bicycle industry. Advancements include the 4-line computer which is now a standard in the industry and the world's first self-contained HID light. Not bad for a company that ten years ago started as a one man operation. Today, while still a small company, Planet Bike continues to evolve and improve their product line with the goal of always striving to build accessories that make it easier for people to ride their bikes. Since 1996, Planet Bike's financial support of the grassroots bicycle movement has totaled $500,000. By 2010, they have made a goal to donate $1 million to organizations that are dedicated to making America a friendlier place for cyclists.
This bike stood out because of the fenders and old school chain guard. However, I later noticed one pedal missing and medical tape holding part of the rear fender on. The owner didn't even bother to use the lock. This bicycle is 100% Rock 'N Roll!!
Another Sul Ross Hill legend -- the bicycle tree.