Preferred Plush Toys Wholesale. Gi Joe Toys 2011.
Preferred Plush Toys Wholesale
- (prefer) like better; value more highly; "Some people prefer camping to staying in hotels"; "We prefer sleeping outside"
- preferable: more desirable than another; "coffee is preferable to tea"; "Danny's preferred name is `Dan'"
- favored: preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
- Like (one thing or person) better than another or others; tend to choose
- Submit (a charge or a piece of information) for consideration
- Promote or advance (someone) to a prestigious position
- the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- at a wholesale price; "I can sell it to you wholesale"
- sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
- Richly luxurious and expensive
- a fabric with a nap that is longer and softer than velvet
- (plushy) (of textures) resembling plush
- lavish: characterized by extravagance and profusion; "a lavish buffet"; "a lucullan feast"
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Belgian Movie Poster
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (20th Century Fox, 1953). Belgian (14" X 18.5"). Musical. Starring Jane Russell, Marilyn Monroe, Charles Coburn, Elliott Reid, Tommy Noonan, George Winslow, George Chakiris, Taylor Holmes, Norma Varden. Directed by Howard Hawks. An unrestored poster that may be slightly brittle due to age, show some paper loss or staining, very minor tape stains, writing in an unobtrusive place, and/or some very slight fading to colors.
Marilyn Monroe in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"
Marilyn Monroe in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" Publicity Still (20th Century Fox, 1953). Still (8" X 10"). Vintage black and white, single weight, glossy still. Marilyn Monroe's sexily charged performance as Lorelei Lee established her firmly as America's new "Love Goddess". She was absolutely in her prime, and this studio wardrobe still proves it! This unretouched photo shows a svelte Monroe in full haughty attitude.
Related topics: baby garden toysknitting patterns for toys ukmars attacks hot toysgarden toys for kidsmetal building toyssmyths toys voucher codeshot toys batman dark knightscience toys for girlsdinosaurs toys for toddlerslamaze toys ireland