PBS DINOSAUR TRAIN TOYS. NEW TOYS OF 2011
Pbs Dinosaur Train Toys
- Dinosaur Train is an animated series created by Craig Bartlett (who also created the Nickelodeon TV series Hey Arnold!) and produced by The Jim Henson Company for PBS Kids. The series features a curious young T.
- (Dinosaur Training) Dinosaur training is a philosophy of weight training / physical culture promoting a return to traditional strongman types of exercises and training, including: *A repudiation of drugs and supplements *High weights for low reps, including singles *Bodyweight exercises *Lifting
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- phosphate buffer solution: a solution containing a phosphate buffer
- (pb) petabit: a unit of information equal to 1000 terabits or 10^15 bits
- Public Broadcasting Service
- (pb) lead: a soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element; bluish white when freshly cut but tarnishes readily to dull grey; "the children were playing with lead soldiers"
My niece wanted Dinosaur Train for her birthday. Even having young kids, I have to admit, I had no clue what it was. I guess we've been watching too much Nick and not enough PBS. Either way, I found myself on You Tube trying feverishly to figure this one out. The biggest request was Laura Gigonotosaurus. *whew*
Buddy from Dinosaur Train
WTTW Fun & Run 2010 Lincoln Park Chicago, IL
Related topics: musical crib toyswonder pets toysmake guinea pig toyssoldier toys for boystoys direct australiabest toys 9 monthswooden toys waldorfbaby bratz toys