Fireplace decoration pictures. Western theme decor. Decorating a powder room.
Fireplace Decoration Pictures
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- something used to beautify
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- A structure surrounding such a place
- A fireplace is an architectural structure to contain a fire for heating and, especially historically, for cooking. A fire is contained in a firebox or firepit; a chimney or other flue directs gas and particulate exhaust to escape.
- (Fireplaces) A fireplace can offer warmth, ambience, and an inviting focal point in a home. Fire provides the perfect atmosphere for social interaction, and watching the dancing flames is a mesmerizing experience.
- an open recess in a wall at the base of a chimney where a fire can be built; "the fireplace was so large you could walk inside it"; "he laid a fire in the hearth and lit it"; "the hearth was black with the charcoal of many fires"
- A place for a domestic fire, esp. a grate or hearth at the base of a chimney
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- Form a mental image of
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
fireplace decoration pictures - Better Homes
Better Homes and Gardens Fireplace: Design and Decorating Ideas (Better Homes & Gardens Decorating)
This must-read planning tool covers fireplace building, layout, materials, accessories, and decorating. The revised edition provides updates on fireplace options that have come onto the market since the first edition was published.
Easy-to-read, problem-solving text offers hundreds of helpful tips.
Inspirational photos plus design ideas for indoor and outdoor hearth spaces.
Secrets on how to update an aging fireplace and rearrange furnishings around the hearth.
Technical information on fireplace maintenance and safety.
We were at a street fair in SoHo, Manhattan, the other day, and picked up a load of books and CDs for a dollar a piece. We also grabbed a few vinyl LPs for novelty value (they were only 20 cents!), and proceeded to fill the space above the fireplace. Think there must be a bit of Warhol or something inside me :) But which is the odd one out, and why?!
christmas decorations at virtusa
some of the many christmas decorations put up by the various project teams at virtusa’s sri lanka office. the decorations were judged on creativity, team effort, first impression and eco friendliness. decorations pictured above were done by the iron mountain project team.
fireplace decoration pictures
Written and photographed by Ralph Kylloe
Fireplaces have become elaborate works of art in rustic home design. From stone and rocks to elaborately carved wood and antlers to a variety of metals and wrought iron, Kylloe has collected designs for more than 100 fireplaces and hearths that will inspire homebuilders, homeowners, craftspeople and anyone looking for ideas on how to incorporate the warmth and artisanship of a good fireplace into their home.
Kylloe's work has been featured in USA Today, the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, and has been seen on the Today Show. Kylloe's titles have sold more than 120,000 copies.