Bird Garden Decor : Modern Window Decor
Bird Garden Decor
- A piece of ground, often near a house, used for growing flowers, fruit, or vegetables
- A large public hall
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden
- Ornamental grounds laid out for public enjoyment and recreation
- work in the garden; "My hobby is gardening"
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food
- watch and study birds in their natural habitat
- An animal of this type that is hunted for sport or used for food
- A clay pigeon
- A warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate distinguished by the possession of feathers, wings, and a beak and (typically) by being able to fly
- warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings
bird garden decor - Umbra Wallflower
Umbra Wallflower Wall Décor, Set of 25, White
These stylish Wallflower wall decor flowers are an easy, graphic way to decorate your space. Made from lightweight, molded polypropylene, mount to the wall with a simple snap-in tack for endless configurations. A conversion kit is available that turns your wallflowers into magnets! Set of 25 flowers includes five sizes of flower, ranging from 2.5" x 2.5" x 1" to 4.5" x 4.5" x 2.5". Available in black or white (opaque), and pink, sky blue, and kiwi green (translucent). Design: Marion Lanktree exclusively for Umbra - a worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
Reclaimed Cedar Wren Bird House
The House Wren, occurring in a third of the 48 states and parts of Canada, is one of my favorite songbirds. Its small size, rich, bubbly song, and bold personality make this bird a pleasure to watch.. I carefully planned and built this wren house for high probability of occupancy and great longevity, that it may be enjoyed year after year. And if wrens could read, I am sure they would love to find their home was built from reclaimed lumber, as it is not just better at insulating their babies from heat and cold, but is also better for their environment. This wren house should be hung from its galvanized wire with a soft rope of any kind, tethered to a tree branch or other sun/shade location, between 5 and 10 feet up. It can be placed as close as 8 or so feet to your house, as House Wrens are generally comfortable around humans. House wrens nest in April and May, and their cheerful song may be heard often, throughout the day. 8 1/2" wide, 8 1/2" tall, 7" deep. The top can be removed by taking out the screws, for cleaning. For more information, please visit my profile page for my online shop link.
One of the 4 ceramic garden decor birds from the 99? store. Very heavy with sturdy metal feet. In my garden. April 2011.