THEATER MAKEUP TECHNIQUES : ARE ELF COSMETICS GOOD : NATURAL MINERALS COSMETICS.
Theater Makeup Techniques
- A way of carrying out a particular task, esp. the execution or performance of an artistic work or a scientific procedure
- (technique) proficiency: skillfulness in the command of fundamentals deriving from practice and familiarity; "practice greatly improves proficiency"
- The gameplay of the Pokemon series of role-playing video games involves the capture and training of a variety of fictional creatures called "Pokemon" and using them to battle other trainers.
- (technique) a practical method or art applied to some particular task
- Skill or ability in a particular field
- A skillful or efficient way of doing or achieving something
- The activity or profession of acting in, producing, directing, or writing plays
- A play or other activity or presentation considered in terms of its dramatic quality
- field: a region in which active military operations are in progress; "the army was in the field awaiting action"; "he served in the Vietnam theater for three years"
- A building or outdoor area in which plays and other dramatic performances are given
- a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented; "the house was full"
- dramaturgy: the art of writing and producing plays
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- The composition or constitution of something
North Hwanghae Provincial Art Theatre North Korea
North Hwanghae Provincial Art Theatre November 2009 The magnificent North Hwanghae Provincial Art Theatre has been newly built in the centre of Sariwon, the seat of the province. The theatre has a total building area of 15 000 square meters. It is furnished with modern stage set, auditorium and acoustic and lighting facilities. Its exterior was designed to ensure formative and artistic representation. The mosaic mural on the right of the theatre depicts rice field with the ripe ears waving in the wind which reflects the minds of the artistes and people of the agricultural province to sing and dance with pride of reaping bumper harvest every year. Its interior is ornamented with different forms of architectural decorations and sculptures to enhance the grace of the theatre. The front and sides of the entrance hall are decorated with elaborate sculptures and embossed patterns and large chandeliers hang from the ceiling. The stairs of both sides are installed with large chandeliers looking like cascades of white silk. The walls of the auditorium are made of special sound-absorbing materials and the walls of both sides are decorated with woodcut of music paper to take on a unique aspect. Deluxe seats in the nearly 1 000-capacity auditorium give comfortable mood to the audience. The theatre is equipped with fine acoustic and lighting facilities. Speakers are exposed to ensure good sound effect and suit modern aesthetic sense. The electronic subtitle display is fixed on the upper part of the stage. All the equipment of the stage are controlled by computer. The technique of controlling the running stage set and musicians’ box is one of the successes achieved by Korean scientists and technicians. Makeup and rehearsal rooms are impeccable. The theatre has a multi-functional small theatre for photo exhibition, games and artistic performance. A performance of the provincial artistes is on at the theatre.
No twist technique
For the techniques group. I use those technic connectors a lot, and I don't like the fact that they can spin. Using the pulley wheel and four of those 3/4 pins keeps the round part from spinning. And, unlike a lot of other weird solutions, this one is very solid. There is very little motion, as the bar across the middle actually clicks into place. It's a good solution if you have the room and are mounting an object like this into something with a + hole in it.