PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP MIRRORS - PROFESSIONAL MINERAL MAKE UP - MAKE UP ARTISTRY SCHOOLS IN NEW YORK
Professional Makeup Mirrors
- Of, relating to, or connected with a profession
- (of a person) Engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as a pastime
- engaged in a profession or engaging in as a profession or means of livelihood; "the professional man or woman possesses distinctive qualifications"; "began her professional career after the Olympics"; "professional theater"; "professional football"; "a professional cook"; "professional actors
- an athlete who plays for pay
- a person engaged in one of the learned professions
- Having or showing the skill appropriate to a professional person; competent or skillful
- (mirror) reflect as if in a mirror; "The smallest pond at night mirrors the firmament above"
- Correspond to
- (mirror) polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- (mirror) a faithful depiction or reflection; "the best mirror is an old friend"
- Keep a copy of some or all of the contents of (a network site) at another site, typically in order to improve accessibility
- (of a reflective surface) Show a reflection of
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
Clown MakeUp Setup
Since the room was to tight i had to use the umbrella on the left side leaving me with small room to make any arrangments. I put a white umbrella and not the silver to create a soft light coming from the left and avoid reflections on the mirror also had some balanced light coming from the wall in front of the clown. I also use CTO Orange gel on the flash to better balance the skin tone. PW for triggering the flash 580EX and I always use the CP-E3 for faster recycling flash as you can see on the setup image.
1 light setup for this picture. Left of the clown was my 580EX on a stand and using a white umbrella to create a soft light coming from the left. This is a shot of the reflection on the mirror while the clown was painting himself.