Make Up Brushes Sale : Youngblood Makeup.

Make Up Brushes Sale

make up brushes sale
    make up
  • The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
  • makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
  • constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
  • Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
  • The composition or constitution of something
  • constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
  • An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
  • (brush) rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
  • (brush) an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
  • An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
  • A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
  • (brush) a dense growth of bushes
  • a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
  • The activity or business of selling products
  • an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
  • A quantity or amount sold
  • The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
  • the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"

Kleeneze Hanham Factory
Kleeneze Hanham Factory
Kleeneze Ltd - Memories of Kleeneze - Hanham 'More Like A Family Concern' This the success story of the Kleeneze Brush, Company. From its founding in 1923 by Harry Crook, it rapidly grew to become a major employer in the area, and gained a world-wide reputation. In the following 1988 edited interview, a former Kleen-E-Ze employee describes the development of the firm, its working conditions and its unique atmosphere: Q: How did the company expand over the years? A: Well, in 1923 when Mr Harry Crook started the company, he’d come from America where his family had emigrated, he’d worked for a twisted-in wire firm over there and he thought it would be a good idea to bring over to England. It’d never been done any where else before and between May and December 1923 the sales of the company were ?3,712. know it doesn’t sound a lot today, but in those days that’s not bad. By 1924, which is just a 12 month, this figure had risen to ?30,456 which is nearly ten times as much, so you can see how fast the company was growing, and then by 1927, a large factory had to be built at Hanham, which is the factory which is there now, and today the group turnover is in excess of ?16 million. Q: Did you work at the first factory, before Hanham? A: No. I joined the company in September 1927. The factory was built at Hanham or completed by the spring of 1927, so it was opened about 3 or 4 months before I joined it. Q: Did you ever meet Harry Crook? A: Oh yes, in the early days that was his first job in the morning, he would go around the factory every morning, speak to one, speak to the other, any complaints, personal touch every time. Q: So he was a nice man? A: Yes, Of course, as the company enlarged and got bigger and bigger so that gradually dropped off, but he was always accessible. Q: Did the official description of your job fit what you actually did? A: Twisting. Yes, it was a twisted-in wire brush. Q: How big was Kleeneze in relation to other factories in the area? A: Well it was quite big actually, because most of the factories in Hanham and Kingswood area were small, small boot factories mostly, and it was one of the biggest employers in the district. Q: Did you know any of the salesmen? A: Yes, a few of them. Of course Mr Harry Crook was the first one and Mr Walklong, whose silhouette you see on most Kleeneze advertising, he was the second one. But most of the salesmen in those days, in the early days, operated from headquarters and they did come in to see you and have a chat, and even some of the employees themselves applied for jobs on the selling end, and left the factory, and went out selling especially in the industrial section. Q: Can you describe your workplace - such things as heat, ventilation, noise, space, comfort, draughts? A: Well, the factory that was first built there was built on the idea of northern lights. It was a one storey factory with all windows one side and blocked off on the other side, and the windows faced north, and it was supposed to attract ultra-violet rays from the north — what they call the northern lights, and that helped to heat up the factory. It was never a very warm place, but it was never a cold place, and in any case you don’t want it too warm when you’re working on a machine. But, of course now that factory has become a warehouse area. Q: What were the conditions like there? A: Pretty good, the conditions were alright. The only thing is, we used to get the floods up sometimes there because when we had very bad weather, because it was in low lying land and until they built better drainage and things like that, they used to get the water come up through. But of course that’s all in the past now. Q: Did you get paid if you were sick, if you were ill? A: Yes, when I was staff I did, but before I was staff we were in a sick scheme. We paid so much a week and we’d get so much for 12 weeks, and we used to get so much for the other 6 weeks, and then you were off. No, it was mostly National Health, Of course, when you are staff you do get paid full money for so long. Q: Did you get a bonus? A: Oh yes, we had a Christmas bonus. We had a bonus for Harry Crook’s birthday, and after 10 years we had an extra week’s money. After 20 years we had the shares and we had an extra fortnight’s money, and that gradually built up until we had a month’s money. In later years that was all done away with except for the Harry Crooks birthday money. That was all done away with to have a big pay rise. Whether we came off all right I don’t know, but at that time the chaps were pressing for a big rise, and there were no unions in those days at Kleeneze, and it was decided that we would forget all these bonuses and have this pay rise. Q: Were there ever any collections, was there money raised for individuals? A: Yes, normally if a person was sick for any length of time, a workers’ representative would go to the management and say so and so has been off bad for the last
Looking Death In The Face - Scott and Stephanie's Version is now posted in the comment section.
Looking Death In The Face - Scott and Stephanie's Version is now posted in the comment section.
The trip started out with mother nature sending us clues that this was a bad idea but we were excited about our camping plans. We gave no heed to the signs. I had already been on anchor awaiting Step and Scott to get off work and arrive. Over the course of three hours I had managed to consume three whiskey and cokes. Heck, we were only going strait to the Hammock, an hour sail maybe. About five thirty pm I dinghyed over to pick up Scott, Steph and there gear. The swells well inland were over a foot high. We had a strong Canadian northern front blowing in and the temps were dropping fast. All predictions were saying low 40's for the night and the days high temp of 65 had long since been left in the history books. 15 knot winds with gust up to 20 were really making for a rough shuttle across. Not long after my arrival at the docks I picked up my friends and there two bags. Water sprayed over the top of the dinghy but our spirits weren't to be daunted. After stowing gear and shooting the breeze we decided it was time to harness the breeze and get underway. The winds were really wacky to say the least. As soon as we got tacked in one direction the wind which was at our stern would run from starboard to port and the boom would slam into a new angle. The incoming tide was at full flood right on the nose and we were in a constant fight to make any headway. We only had two hours to make the hammock before darkness set in. And at the hammock when it gets dark the blackness is thick. Their are no lights in any direction for miles. And we had our work cut out for us before we even got there. Earlier in the day I had managed to get two healthy wheelbarrows full of cut wood from a construction job being done at the marina. It was all stacked in a neat pile, well as neat as I could make it on the bow of the boat and still be out of the way of all lines and anchors. Seeing that we were no going to make the hammock in our present mode by dark I powered up the motor and we finally managed to get 5 knots against the current. We finally pulled up to the hammock and set anchor with about 20 minutes of light left. Scott and I quickly decided that I would shuttle Stephanie over to the hammock with a lantern to guide the dingy to the right spot in the dark. Then I would come back, get a load of wood and return to unload it with Steph. I took one load and came back for another. Because of the time Scott and I wanted to get all we needed for the Hammock on this final run. The winds by this time were really cold as hell and we just wanted to get the fire roaring and get warm. Poor Stephanie was shivering on the shore and she was layered up with clothes. We got it all, food, cookware, alcohol and drinks, headed back fully loaded. The dinghy was way over maxed, but we made it to shore. The spot on the Hammock where we were going to build the fire was almost completely surrounded by a ten foot tall wall of trees and brush that was so thick it was not passable by a human. It was part of the plan......get behind that wall and get out of the wind. And we did. We got the fire roaring pretty quickly. We had brought plenty of spirits and were partaking with a feverish rate. By now we were where we wanted to, warm, high and shedding the rest of the world. We didn't dare venture far from the fire. We could hear the winds roar.....but that was distanced by our desire for fun and revelry. I managed to get the bed of coals down and we put on a big pot of chili and roasted some dogs. Life was good.....the best. More spirits, more laughs, more jokes and more time passed. With a full belly and an alcohol clouded brain I thought that maybe I should go and check the boat. Hell, I haven't even looked one time to see if the anchor was holding. The trail from the fire to the edge of the water to see the boat was only two hundred feet at best. Half way down the trail I got a taste of bad news as the blowing blanked of light rain hit my face. Making it to the waters edge I was slammed by twenty knots of steady wind and amazing gusts that had to be 30 knots. Looking out across the water I knew instantly that we were in for trouble getting to the boat if we didn't act quick. The swells were at two feet in front of the hammock. In all my years I had never seen the conditions that I was seeing in this spot. This was my sheltered anchorage. The place I came to avoid this kind of weather. But this was a strong nor'easter. And that is rare here. I decided to just go back and tell Scott and get his input. It was so sheltered at the campfire that Scott didn't believe me when I told him of the conditions. So we all walked back to look. It didn't take any more conversation once we all were looking out across the water. We all agreed q

make up brushes sale