Elf Makeup Brush : Body Makeup For Legs : Sonia Kashuk Make Up Brushes
Elf Makeup Brush
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- rub with a brush, or as if with a brush; "Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- a dense growth of bushes
- A supernatural creature of folk tales, typically represented as a small, elusive figure in human form with pointed ears, magical powers, and a capricious nature
- (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- (elves) an acronym for emissions of light and very low frequency perturbations due to electromagnetic pulse sources; extremely bright extremely short (less than a msec) electrical flashes forming a huge ring (up to 400 km diameter) in the ionosphere
- extremely low frequency: below 3 kilohertz
elf makeup brush - OXO Good
OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush
Happy with your Pastry Brush but unhappy with how it retains odors and clumps when you clean it? Try the OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Brush, which works like a natural bristle brush but with the added conveniences of heat resistance, odor resistance and cleanability. Multiple layers of silicone bristles tackle all tasks. Gaps in the center bristles hold liquid as you transfer from bowl to pastry surface, and tapered outer bristles let you brush delicate pastry with ease. The silicone bristles are heat resistant to 600°F so you can spread butter in a hot pan, and the angled Brush head keeps bristles off the countertop. Cleanup is easy in the dishwasher, and these bristles won't clump, frizz or retain odors.
Brush holder that I got a few weeks ago, I love it! It has 3 compartments, 1st one is my face brushes, 2nd is my eye brushes, and 3rd are all my makeup pencils.
They had a deal where if you spent $25, you got 10 free mineral eyeshadows ($30). Then I had to pay shipping, so all of this was about $31.