Bollywood makeup tips : Makeup artist online courses : Sugar cosmetics lip gloss
Bollywood Makeup Tips
- the film industry of India
- The Indian movie industry, based in Mumbai (Bombay)
- Bollywood is a comic book created by Illustrated Orchids, based upon the Bollywood film industry and its stars. It will be available in Singapore, India, Malaysia and Europe.
- Hindi films, originally from the Mumbai (formerly Bombay – hence Bollywood) area, but this isn’t neccessarily the case anymore.
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- The composition or constitution of something
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- (tip) the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
- Give (someone) a sum of money as a way of rewarding them for their services
- Predict as likely to win or achieve something
- (tip) cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
- (tip) gratuity: a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
Bollywood Steps event, College Green, Bristol, 26 August 2006
PIN UPS Bollywood Bash
Bollywood Night at Pin Ups Gentlemen's Club, Nirvana Sim.