PLYWOOD DECORATOR TABLE. DECORATE SMALL ROOM
Plywood Decorator Table
- A person who decorates, in particular
- interior designer: a person who specializes in designing architectural interiors and their furnishings
- A person whose job is to design the interior of someone's home, by choosing colors, carpets, materials, and furnishings
- A person whose job is to decorate the interior of buildings by painting the walls and hanging wallpaper
- someone who decorates
- The Decorator is a 1920 silent comedy film featuring Oliver Hardy.
- A type of strong thin wooden board consisting of two or more layers glued and pressed together with the direction of the grain alternating, and usually sold in sheets of four by eight feet
- a laminate made of thin layers of wood
- Construction material supplied in sheets, and made of three or more layers of wood veneer glued together, laid up with alternating layers having their grain perpendicular to each other; A specific grade or type of this construction material
- Plywood is a type of manufactured wood made from thin sheets of wood. The layers are glued together so that adjacent plies have their wood grain at right angles to each other for greater strength. There are usually an odd number of plies, as symmetry makes the board less prone to warping.
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
Decorator crabs start out pretty boring, but after a while they have so many other critters stuck to their shell that they blend quite well into their surroundings.
Decorator crab with two anemones on its back.