LOG CABIN DECORATION : DECORATE A BARBIE HOUSE
Log Cabin Decoration
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- something used to beautify
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- a cabin built with logs
- A log cabin is a small house built from logs. It is a fairly simple type of log house. A distinction should be drawn between the traditional meanings of "log cabin" and "log house.
- The Log Cabin at present-day 805 Hancock Street in Bellevue, Nebraska was built in the 1830s, and is commonly acknowledged as the oldest building in Nebraska.
log cabin decoration - BLACK grizzly
BLACK grizzly BEAR log cabin decor Bath TOWEL RACK Ring
Black Bear Towel Ring Hand Hammered Copper Rack is a beautiful rustic black or grizzly bear paw bath towel ring. This is a beautiful piece of bath decor, made from hand-hammered copper and wrought iron. The bear paw is hand-painted antique brown with a distressed-style finish to allow some of the copper sheen to show through, while the large 6 inch diameter towel ring is painted a matching rustic antique brown, creating a stunning bear towel rack ring for your home, cabin, or lodge. Bear bathroom towel ring measures 13 inches tall, 7 inches wide, and 2 inches deep, and weighs 7 ounces (1lb with packaging). The large 6 inch ring is perfect for hanging bath towels, hand towels, hair towels, etc..! Towel ring mounts to your wall similar to a telephone which also keeps the screws out of sight.
Yanda Log Cabin With Christmas Decorations
This picture is of the Yanda Log Cabin decorated in Christmas stuff. The Yanda Log Cabin is the oldest structure in Glen Carbon, built in the 1820s. We were going to Glen Carbon Elementary School to pick up my brother, Paul, because it was Friday, and we were going from there to stay at my Grandparents' house in Ladue, Missouri for the weekend, because my dad had to fly a trip to Orlando, and my mom was running the Memphis Marathon.
Day 237/365 - Over the river and through the woods....
A slow day , it was late I needed a picture of something so I tried a macro shot of this ceramic log cabin I have next to all my hiking books. I used the lamp for lighting by tilting it slightly to let more in for the camera . ...to grandmother's house we go....
log cabin decoration
An incredible collection of imagery takes you on a tour of old and new log homes, offering restorers and new homebuilders alike a chance to recreate architectural traditions in a home for today's family. There's inspiration for every room inside, as well as the exteriors of structures that are part of time-honored landscapes. Examine details of log finishing and chinking, staircases, windows, doorways, and floors that work together to frame the log home lifestyle. Hundreds of photos make this a priceless reference for planning and furnishing your dream log cabin.