KIDS DECORATING - TABLE DECORATION FOR GRADUATION - DECORATE BARBIE DOLL HOUSE.
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
kids decorating - The Smart
The Smart Approach to Kids' Rooms: Planning, Designing, Decorating
The Smart Approach to Kids' Rooms-Planning, Designing, Decorating joins the Smart Approach series, which guides the reader through the process of interior design. This book focuses on the needs of children ranging from newborns to young adults. Topics include: how to work with space and color; develop a budget; select age-appropriate themes, furniture, window, wall, and floor treatments; buy a mattress; organize storage; create safe work, play and sleep areas; and plan a room to be shared by two. Easy tips for adding personality with paint or customizing furniture are accompanied by attractive four-color photography or illustrations. Many beautiful photographs of professionally designed children's rooms give the readers inspiration and ideas to share with their children.
kids cookie decorating class
decorated at home after class, using Mi-Del gingersnaps as the base cookie.
Kids Decorating Crowns Craft
Kids decorated crowns as a craft activity
Here are rooms that kids love—and the creative know-how for making these designs your own, whether your rooms are large or small, your kids tiny or twelve. Each chapter is packed with full-color photos of fresh ideas for designing children's bedrooms, bathrooms, playrooms, and studies. Information on fabrics, wallpapers, curtains, furniture, and rugs helps you navigate the vast array of choices available. Interviews from design experts, parents, and kids help you create decorative style that's real, that's fun, and that's just for kids.