Bass guitar notes on staff. Trumpet information.
Bass Guitar Notes On Staff
- The bass guitar (also called electric bass, or simply bass; , as in "base") is a stringed instrument played primarily with the fingers or thumb (either by plucking, slapping, popping, tapping, or thumping), or by using a plectrum.
- Bass Guitar is a UK-based music magazine established around 2003 and continuing to the present day (see www.bassguitarmagazine.com). The magazine was originally a bi-monthly publication until 2009 when it became monthly. The magazine includes interviews, features, album and gear reviews.
- the guitar with six strings that has the lowest pitch
- A brief record of facts, topics, or thoughts, written down as an aid to memory
- (note) make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
- A short comment on or explanation of a word or passage in a book or article; an annotation
- (note) a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
- A short informal letter or written message
- (note) a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- provide with staff; "This position is not always staffed"
- Provide (an organization, business, etc.) with staff
- a strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose; "he walked with the help of a wooden staff"
- personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task; "the hospital has an excellent nursing staff"; "the general relied on his staff to make routine decisions"
Bass Guitar cake
The client wanted a cake made to look like her husband's favorite Bass Guitar. Double layer Belgian chocolate cake filled with whipped raspberry-chocolate ganache. Left side of guitar frosted with black tinted chocolate ganache. Right side frosted with vanilla Swiss meringue butter cream. Lemon licorice strings and borders, painted with edible silver. Silver dragees and tinted modeling chocolate used for the bridges, tuners, and other parts.
My bass guitar
I love my Yamaha TRB 1005 5 string fretless bass guitar! Also pictured is my 250 watt Lab Systems C115 bass amp combo, Boss overdrive pedal and Yamaha MG 16/6 FX mixer.