Clearance log furniture. Bernhardt rendition furniture. Contemporary furniture warehouse.
Clearance Log Furniture
- Western and rustic style furnishings that are made out of actual wood logs.
- Log Furniture, is a type of rustic furniture, incorporating the use of whole logs. It is often designed to have a "pioneer" look. Log Furniture is often very durable and long-lasting, depending on the manufacturing methods used.
- Furniture crafted from wood logs. Log furniture is known for its style of long, cylindrical pieces and is prized for its rustic sometimes craggy look. Although some prefer the sleeker more finished log pieces.
- (in soccer and other games) A kick or hit that sends the ball out of a defensive zone
- the distance by which one thing clears another; the space between them
- The action or process of removing or getting rid of something or of something's dispersing
- permission to proceed; "the plane was given clearance to land"
- headroom: vertical space available to allow easy passage under something
- The removal of buildings, people, or trees from land so as to free it for alternative uses
clearance log furniture - Log Bed
Log Bed - Double - (Natural) (45"H x 58"W x 76"L)
Get that log cabin feeling with a double/full size rustic log bed. Crafted from northern white cedar with natural cracking texture that does not affect the structure, yet adds to the appearance. This wood can be stained or left as natural smooth finish. This bed comes complete with headboard, footboard, and side rails. This set is brought to you by Rustic Natural Cedar, a 30 year old company that offers a 5 year limited guarantee. All of Rustic Cedar's pieces, such as this bed, are mortise and tendon joinery and easy to assemble with household tools. Sweet dreams!! Ecologically Sound Commitment: This cedar wood is harvested from plentiful, renewable source areas, and never clear-cut. Natural log furniture is durable and outlasts most other furniture and is biodegradable, making it an environmentally friendly product. Since no chemicals are used in the finishing of this product, rest assured that it is an environmentally responsible choice of furniture. .
Modern Rustics Log Furniture
Custome made log furniture. Hand crafted from fire salvaged lodgepole pine logs, knotty pine, and natural slate. These pieces were created from simple customer drawings.
clearance log furniture
100058C Bed Size: Queen Add warmth and charm to your home or retreat with these cedar log beds. Each bed comes complete with headboard, footboard, and side rails. Note: All Rustic beds come with a headboard, footboard, and side rails. At an additional cost, metal support systems for double, queen, and king beds are available. King beds will NOT support California king mattresses or box springs. Bed dimensions are outside-to-outside, and may vary due to log size. Features: -Available in Twin, Double, Queen, and King Sizes -Manufacturer's 5 year limited warranty -Comes with headboard, footboard, and side rails -Dimensions are outside-to-outside, and may vary due to log size -8'' clearance under bed -King size will ship truck freight Dimensions & Specifications: -Twin: 80'' H x 43'' W x 76'' L -Double:80'' H x 58'' W x 76'' L -Queen:80'' H x 64'' W x 82'' L -King:80'' H x 82'' W x 82'' L About Cedar Cedar is the natural choice because of its beauty, practicality and durability. Rustic Cedar uses only the finest cedar to create furniture that lasts for generations. It is naturally resistant to decay, insect and weather damage. Because of this superior resistance, cedar is frequently used for outdoor fencing, and siding on homes. Cedar has an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio, which means that it is both durable and easy to move about. It does not shrink or wrap as many other woods commonly do. Unlike pressure-treated wood furniture, Rustic Cedar uses no chemical preservatives that may be harmful to your family's health. All cedar log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking as the wood ''seasons.'' Checking occurs as wood releases moisture across or through the annual growth rings and it does not affect the structural performance or integrity of the wood. Therefore cracks in Cedar furniture are quite normal and can happen at any time. The cracks can vary in sizes but are sure to not affect the quality or resistance of the product as this is a na