DECORATIVE PLATES FOR WALL. KIDS CAKE DECORATING.
Decorative Plates For Wall
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- Relating to decoration
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Cover (an object) with plates of metal for decoration, protection, or strength
- (plate) a sheet of metal or wood or glass or plastic
- (plate) coat with a layer of metal; "plate spoons with silver"
- Cover (a metal object) with a thin coating or film of a different metal
- Serve or arrange (food) on a plate or plates before a meal
- home plate: (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score; "he ruled that the runner failed to touch home"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
I have a friend, we shall call her A to maintain her anonymity. She encourages me in many ways, mainly good but occasionally bad. She is to "blame" for my latest interest in decorative plates to hang on my wall. I found these two in a local antique shop. The owner was so sweet as we chatted about my new found interest I didn't even barter about the price. What a salesman. So I dedicate this purchase, and the many hours spent perusing ebay for bargains instead of doing the housework, to A. Thanks. I think. Apologies for the ebay-esqueness of the photo, it's late and whatever creativity I woke up with this morning is gone
Hand Painted Occupied Japan Plate
Hand Painted Occupied Japan Plate Beautifully painted The back of this plate reads: HAND PAINTED SJB MADE IN OCCUPIED JAPAN The plate has three holes drilled in the back of it for hanging. Needs new wire, wire only goes through two of the holes In excellent condition with no chips or cracks This plate is pretty tiny, measuring approximately 4" across both ways
Similar posts: theme party decordecorate candlecheap beach party decorationshow to decorate your patiocountry room decoratinglive love laugh decorcherry blossom wedding decorationvintage easter decorhome and garden decoratingdecorating cabinets