QMARK HYDRONIC BASEBOARD HEATERS : HEATER CORE LEAKING.
Qmark Hydronic Baseboard Heaters
- (Baseboard heater) As a type of heating equipment, a system in which either electric resistance coils or finned tubes carrying steam or hot water are mounted behind shallow panels along baseboards. Baseboards rely on passive convection to distribute heated air in the space.
- Hydronics is the use of water as the heat-transfer medium in heating and cooling systems. Some of the oldest and most common examples are steam and hot-water radiators.
- (Hydronics) the science of heating or cooling with water.
- (Hydronics) is heating with hot water. The hot water is pumped to heat transfer devices (radiators, baseboards, tubes for infloor heating, etc.).
- Denoting a cooling or heating system in which heat is transported using circulating water
27 February, 2007
The plumbers installed the radiant heating baseboard heaters. They look like the electric ones I had in different college apartments, but they're supposed to 1) actually work, and 2) be much more efficient
Espar D5 Hydronic
The diesel-powered Espar D5 Hydronic is even smaller than the FlatPlate, and can also preheat the engine on cold mornings, thanks to a system of valves and distribution manifolds designed for us by Espar.
Related topics: pelonis oil heaterreddy heater parts listsafe hot water heater temperaturedimplex storage heaters instructionsstorage tank water heaterssaltwater aquarium heatersdimplex 400w panel heater with timerimmersion heater priceshalogen heater wiki