TO MAKE WIRE JEWELRY. SELLING USED JEWELRY. HOT JEWELRY AUCTIONS
To Make Wire Jewelry
- Personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- (jeweler) jewelry maker: someone who makes jewelry
- Jewellery (or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- Alter something so that it forms or constitutes (something else)
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- Form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; construct; create
- Compose, prepare, or draw up (something written or abstract)
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- Metal drawn out into the form of a thin flexible thread or rod
- A piece of such metal
- A length or quantity of wire used, for example, for fencing or to carry an electric current
- ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- provide with electrical circuits; "wire the addition to the house"
Burgundy wire, pink cathedral bead, amber seed beads. The angle doesn't do the center bead much justice. These are kind of quick and fun to make and sell pretty quick at craft shows.
Wire Weaving Cuff
This was created via a kit. Its made with a strange coated wire that is kind of springy. I enjoyed the weaving process though, and can't wait to make more
Related topics: bouquet jewelryhannah montana jewelrycross jewelry menbali sterling silver jewelry22 karat gold jewelrypremier jewelry catalogpowell mission oak jewelry armoirebig name in retail jewelryindependant jewelrycopper jewelry