Refrigerator Lights : Sub Zero Freezer Co Inc : Custom Cabinet Refrigerator
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- (light) (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation; "the light was filtered through a soft glass window"
- The lungs of sheep or pigs used as food, esp. for pets
- (light) lightly: with few burdens; "experienced travellers travel light"
- (light) make lighter or brighter; "This lamp lightens the room a bit"
Trying the refrigerator light. I like it. I want to try it again. 50 Random Facts About Me #36: My mom and I did not speak much when I moved to Portland, OR. When I was a kid, she REALLY wanted to move there. I was a brat and insisted we NOT, and threw fits, and "I HATE IT THERE I NEVER WANT TO GO THERE!!!" (I didn't hate it I just did not want to be far away from friends and family)...needless to say when I told her I was moving there, and when she saw how much I loved it, she seriously got kinda mad at me. Not playing around mad, I think she resented me a bit. I mean the bottom line is she was the adult and I was the child and it was HER decision - and as an adult now I think, umm kids don't tell adults what to do - but I guess she thought if I was miserable and we had no family around SHE would be miserable...but she had her chance to go, when real estate was still super cheap there, and she claims she did not go for me. Explore: #64
2011=365-22 freeze frame
A little secret... the refrigerator gives off some of the best light! I love the catchlights it puts in my eyes. While taking my picture tonight I realized I caught some of the food in the door behind me. I thought: 1. it was funny 2. the composition of the jars are wrong or that jar is ugly. but then I could never go back and capture the first shot... so meh!