Glass door compact refrigerators : 42 inch refrigerators.
Glass Door Compact Refrigerators
- (refrigerator) white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- (Refrigerator (horse)) Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- (Glass Doors) doors attached to a fireplace to close off the opening of the hearth from the home to prevent heat from escaping up the chimney and prevent cold air from entering the home when the fireplace is not being used.
- A visual representation of an embedded object which displays the embedded object (e.g. a sketch or graph).
- Puerta acristalada (f)
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- Closely and neatly packed together; dense
- Having all the necessary components or features neatly fitted into a small space
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- closely and firmly united or packed together; "compact soil"; "compact clusters of flowers"
- (of a person or animal) Small, solid, and well-proportioned
a glass door
Here is an unusual occasion in my photographing strange things. I noticed this beautiful glass door to an office while waiting for a rakugo show. I started photographing feeling bit guilty (I mean photographing a private office!) During the session, a lady came out of the office. I immediately jump back. She said "Sumimasen" (excuse me)!!! I thought "wow, here I am interfering with her daily work, and she says..." Some people are really nice!
Frosted Glass door, Goderham Building
Frosted glass door on the third floor of the Gooderham Building. The green behind may be light being filtered through trees in the park behind the building.