Bar with fridge : Glass front beverage refrigerator
Bar With Fridge
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- A refrigerator
- Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The television piece was directed by J J Keith, and shot in the Czech Republic.
- electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- Prohibit (someone) from doing something
- Prevent or forbid the entrance or movement of
- barroom: a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter; "he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar"
- prevent from entering; keep out; "He was barred from membership in the club"
- a counter where you can obtain food or drink; "he bought a hot dog and a coke at the bar"
- Fasten (something, esp. a door or window) with a bar or bars
bar with fridge - Bar Keeper's
Bar Keeper's Friend Multi Purpose Household Cleaner - 21 oz Can
Silverlake Freshwater Flies/Streamers a?" 25 pack -
Youa?TMll be pulling fish from water in no time with this excellent assorted set of hand tied flies and streamers. With 25 of todaya?TMs most popular patterns and styles youa?TMre sure to find one that works for any given situation. Expand your fly and streamer collection exponentially with this great set.
Assortment of todaya?TMs popular patterns and styles
Pocket sized durable tackle box included
Tackle box dimensions: 3.125x 4.625 x 1 inches
Includes retail packaging
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars with Streusel topping!!
Wishing all my flickr friends a very Happy Thanksgiving!! This recipe is yummy... but for a Real apple flavor you need to double or at least 1x1/2 the filling recipe! I did not make the caramel sauce this time .. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars with Streusel Topping Base: 2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar ? teaspoon salt ? teaspoon cinnamon 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened Cream Cheese Layer: 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup sugar 2 large eggs 1 teaspoon vanilla extract Apples: 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped( better with extra apples and spices) 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg Streusel Topping: 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar 1 cup all-purpose flour ? teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 cup quick cooking oats 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened 1 cup caramel sauce (homemade recipe below) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, stir together chopped apples, two tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine all the streusel topping ingredients and mix until crumbly. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two forks until mixture is crumbly but combined. Press evenly into a 9X13-inch baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. While the crust is baking, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Then add eggs, one at a time and then the vanilla. Mix well. Pour over the warm crust. Spoon the apple mixture evenly over the cheesecake layer. Sprinkle the streusel topping over the apples. Bake for 30 minutes until the filling is set. Cool the bars to room temperature. Drizzle with the caramel topping (or plate individual slices and drizzle with topping one by one). Caramel Sauce: 4 tablespoons butter 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar ? cups half-and-half or cream Pinch of salt 1 tablespoon vanilla Mix butter, brown sugar, half-and-half or cream, and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until thickened slightly. Add the vanilla and cook another minute to thicken further. Turn off the heat and pour the sauce into a jar. Refrigerate until cold. If the caramel sauce has cooled in the fridge long enough to harden, warm slightly before drizzling on bars.
Ye Ol' Watering Hole - Beer Can Museum in Northampton, MA. This was just their fridge, with a pretty good selection of beer. I really liked the way the lights in the fridge gave it this green color. It was nothing like what's on their wall though.