DRAGONFLY TOYS AUSTRALIA : BEST INFANT LEARNING TOYS.
Dragonfly Toys Australia
- A fast-flying long-bodied predatory insect with two pairs of large transparent wings that are spread out sideways at rest. The voracious aquatic larvae take up to five years to reach adulthood
- slender-bodied non-stinging insect having iridescent wings that are outspread at rest; adults and nymphs feed on mosquitoes etc.
- DragonFly BSD is a free Unix-like operating system created as a fork of FreeBSD 4.8. Matthew Dillon, an Amiga developer in the late 1980s and early 1990s and a FreeBSD developer between 1994 and 2003, began work on DragonFly BSD in June 2003 and announced it on the FreeBSD mailing lists on July
- A dragonfly is a type of insect belonging to the order Odonata, the suborder Epiprocta or, in the strict sense, the infraorder Anisoptera. It is characterized by large multifaceted eyes, two pairs of strong transparent wings, and an elongated body.
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
Magic of Dragonflies
From my shoot yesterday. A beautiful 9 year old named McKenzie. She did some modeling a few years ago and was very excited about her session. It's so weird for me to have someone who wants to pose and smile for the camera...I'm used to chasing after my subjects or making an idiot out of myself to get them to look in my general direction. I always ask my kiddos (aka clients) a little about themselves before we get started. I think that makes them feel more comfortable. I asked her what she was interested in these days. Being the typical 9 year old, she said, "Um, I don't know..." So, I asked, "Boys?" McKenzie, "Ugh...No!", giggling. Me: "Make-up? Lipstick?" McKenzie, "Not really." Me, "Well, then what??" Her, "I like to go hunting with my dad." Did NOT see that coming from this little priss! This is one of my favorites from our session. She is beautiful in all of them, but I especially love that I caught a dragonfly in this shot. Happy Bokeh Wednesday! Btw... I'm sorry for not commenting the past few days. A & B got their 4 month shots on Monday, which apparently made them demon children. They're not as bad today, but it's been a rough 48 hours, especially at night.
natural aerialists 083365
Today, Tiny pays tribute to Australia's golden girl - Lydia Lassila - an incredible aerialist, just like the dragonflies Tiny befriended in the garden. 83/365 Toy Project 83/One Object 365 Project
Similar posts: hot toys marinetop 10 toys for kidsspongebob toys and gamesvintage tin wind up toyssuper mario galaxy plush toysbest toys for girlshot toys resident evilhot toys batman dark knighttransformers 2 toys bumblebee