Folding Card Table And Chair Set - Granite Topped Dining Tables - Rustic Pine Coffee Table
Folding Card Table And Chair Set
- a small light table with folding legs; can be folded for storage
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- A square table for playing cards on, typically having legs that fold flat for storage
- a table for playing cards (as in a casino)
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
folding card table and chair set - Office Star
Office Star 5-Piece Folding Table and Chair Set
5 Piece Folding Table and Chair Set
An economical, user-friendly choice for offices, classrooms, and events, Office Star's resin furniture offers lightweight yet durable solutions to workspace, dining, and seating needs. This five-piece folding table and chair set features four armless chairs with heavy-duty white seats and backs crafted of waterproof, stainproof, scratch-, and impact-resistant blow-mold resin and a 36-inch-square table with a matching resin top. Dark gray powder-coated steel tube frames offer low-profile stability, and rubber end caps protect floors from damage. For space-saving storage, the table folds in half and the chair seats flip up to stack neatly. The table stands 29 inches high and each chair measures 17-3/4 inches wide by 17-1/2 inches deep by 34-1/2 inches high. The total weight is 49 pounds with a 200-pound load capacity. Designed for indoor and outdoor use; easy clean-up. --Kara Karll
Escort Card Table
A large birdbath filled with Lilac, Andromeda and Quince serve as a focal point for the card table where three stone urns with floating gardenias and suspended votive candles illuminate the guests escort cards below
Handmade Bridge Card Table Cloth
Handmade Bridge Card Table Cloth Appliqued Embroidered Cards Symbols, Handbook, and Scoring Cards Pad 30 inches
folding card table and chair set
Fold flat for easy portability and storage.Sturdy construction. Nice natural finish.
This is a style that just works. It's lightweight, it's comfortable, it stores flat...and it's very economically priced. Winsome Wood's folding chair is made of strong, solid beechwood and features an ergonomic slatted seat and double-railed back. The softly squared legs sit wide and steady, and the stretchers make a perfect place to park one's stockinged feet. Planning a large party? Have young kids who tend to treat furniture like toys? Snap up this chair for a solution that won't mar the decor and can go with the flow. The chair measures 20 inches wide by 17-1/2 inches deep by 32 inches high. --Kara Karll