VINTAGE FURNITURE STORES IN LOS ANGELES : REFINISHING WROUGHT IRON PATIO FURNITURE
Vintage Furniture Stores In Los Angeles
- a city in southern California; motion picture capital of the world; most populous city of California and second largest in the United States
- A city on the Pacific coast of southern California; pop. 3,694,820. It is a major center of industry, filmmaking, and television
- Los Angeles is the capital of the province of Biobio, in the municipality of the same name, in Region VIII (the Biobio region), in the center-south of Chile. It is located between the Laja and Biobio rivers. The population is 123,445 inhabitants (census 2002).
- Los Angeles Union Station (or LAUS) is a major passenger rail terminal and transit station in Los Angeles, California.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- the oldness of wines
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
vintage furniture stores in los angeles - 1940 Print
1940 Print Ansel Adams Safeway Stores Meat Beef Plant Los Angeles Food Grocery - Original Halftone Print
This is an original 1940 halftone print of beef at a Safeway Store in Los Angeles, California. Safeway Incorporation is North America's second largest supermarket chain. The company was founded in 1915 in American Falls, Idaho, and is currently the 11th largest retailer according to 2009 revenue.
Photography by Ansel Adams. Adams is best known for his black & white images of Yosemite National Park. He taught himself to play piano at age twelve, and was soon taught by composer Henry Cowell. It was his intended profession until his family visited Yosemite National Park in 1916. His father bought him a Kodak Brownie, and Adams was soon enthralled by the park and photography. He became a member of the Sierra Club at age 17, and ended up serving on the board for 37 years. Adams became known for his images of nature, and his eye for photographic contrast and balance.
Please note that there is printing on the reverse.
Antique store NoHo
The antique store in North Hollywood. You sometimes dig into deeper to find good stuff. these store has a lot of knock offs. but you find a good piece once in a while. so you can't ignore it.
West Los Angeles
Taken from The Getty Center. Brentwood Heights. Los Angeles. CA. USA.