HICKORY MANOR FURNITURE : BOB TIMBERLAKE SALT AIRE FURNITURE.
Hickory Manor Furniture
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- American hardwood tree bearing edible nuts
- valuable tough heavy hardwood from various hickory trees
- A chiefly North American tree of the walnut family that yields useful timber and typically bears edible nuts
- Trees in the genus Carya (from Ancient Greek ?????? "nut") are commonly known as Hickory, derived from the Powhatan language of Virginia. The genus includes 17–19 species of deciduous trees with pinnately compound leaves and large nuts.
- A stick made of hickory wood
- A large country house with lands; the principal house of a landed estate
- (esp. in England and Wales) A unit of land, originally a feudal lordship, consisting of a lord's demesne and lands rented to tenants
- the landed estate of a lord (including the house on it)
- Halliwell Manor is a fictional house, an important setting for the WB television series Charmed. Members of the Halliwell family have owned the Manor property for four generations. The fictional address of the house is 1329 Prescott Street, San Francisco, California.
- the mansion of a lord or wealthy person
- (in North America) An estate or district leased to tenants, esp. one granted by royal charter in a British colony or by the Dutch governors of what is now New York
Hickory's Brand Identity Guide, visit the North Star Destination Strategies websiteremove furniture marks from carpet
, to view the complete community branding case study.
Hickory galloping in the indoor arena of the Barker Equestrian Center (BEC) at Salem International University (formerly Salem-Teikyo).