FURNITURE RENTALS IN MIAMI : OUTDOOR PATIO FURNITURE
Furniture Rentals In Miami
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- (rental) lease: property that is leased or rented out or let
- An amount paid or received as rent
- A rented house or car
- The action of renting something
- (rental) available to rent or lease; "a rental car"
- (renting) rental: the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- a member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan
- M.I.A.M.I. (Money Is A Major Issue) is the debut studio album by rapper Pitbull. The album was released on August 24, 2004, and peaked at number 14 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.
- A member of an American Indian people formerly living mainly in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin and more recently inhabiting areas of Ohio, Kansas, and Oklahoma
- The dialect of Illinois (an Algonquian language) of this people
- a city and resort in southeastern Florida on Biscayne Bay; the best known city in Florida; a haven for retirees and a refuge for Cubans fleeing Castro
Washer/Dryer of 3rd Bedroom of of 3/2 Hialeah Apartment for Rent
This 3/2 apartment in Hialeah is safe, centrally located, and fully furnished. The condo association is gated with remote control access. The unit has two parking spots. Included with your rental is appliances and furniture including 3 beds, sofa/sleeper bed, love seat, dinning room table and chairs, 2 TVs and entertainment center, washer and dryer, refrigerator, oven, coffee tables, end tables and more. This 3/2 apartment in Hialeah has a pool and is located 1 mile from the Gratigny Expressway. This 3/2 apartment in Hialeah has many recent improvements and updates including brand new tile flooring, freshly painted, and a new washer and dryer set. This 3/2 apartment in Hialeah is centrally located and very close to Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines, Miami Gardens, Doral, Miramar, Downtown Miami, Brickell, Coral Gables, Weston, and Hollywood.This 3/2 apartment in Hialeah is located close to two parks in Hialeah, the apartment is less than 1 mile from both public and private schools. We are looking to rent this 3/2 Hialeah apartment to a tenant that will take very good care of it and we will be selective in choosing who we rent it to. $1300/Month Includes Water and Waste Management Contact Ileana at email@example.com or call (305) 741-2208
this is an ad for "posh" rentals. the girl is naked. that is because when you live in posh places. girls get naked. on your posh furniture concept. they should have used dj assualt and said "posh rentals: because hos get on the floor, hoes get naked"