Bargain on furniture : Mango wood furniture quality.
Bargain On Furniture
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- An agreement between two or more parties as to what each party will do for the other
- an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- A thing bought or offered for sale more cheaply than is usual or expected
- an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each; "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- dicker: negotiate the terms of an exchange; "We bargained for a beautiful rug in the bazaar"
furniture is like clothes for your apartment
I bought these chairs tonight from a kind person who posted them for sale on craigslist. Set of 5, I bargained the price down to $60 for the set. Rah rah. The wood is teak. Mid-century modern. I LOVE the shape, and they are super comfy. The woods of the table, chairs, moldings, built-ins, desks and other furniture all work together beautifully. And then the neutrals of the upholstery of the chairs, the rug, the placemats, and the porcelain accent pieces work well together too. High fives to me!
Bargain Furniture, the building where the blue dot was installed, on the second floor. In this photo you can see old & new downtown Durham: the old buildings from the heyday of the tobacco industry and the new paving bricks being laid in the square as part of the complete overhaul of the streets & sidewalks downtown. This very building is set to become renovated into condos as soon as this art project is over.