Dance eye makeup : Glo minerals make up : Kids make up game.
Dance Eye Makeup
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- A series of movements that match the speed and rhythm of a piece of music
- an artistic form of nonverbal communication
- a party of people assembled for dancing
- A particular sequence of steps and movements constituting a particular form of dancing
- move in a graceful and rhythmical way; "The young girl danced into the room"
- Steps and movements of this type considered as an activity or art form
- look at
- Look at or watch closely or with interest
- the organ of sight
- good discernment (either visually or as if visually); "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye"
this one took me quite a while to edit. i would start editing then just ignore it for like...ever, and today i finally decided to come back to it and finish it. i need to improve my editing skills though, they're not as good as they could be. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ there was a meaning i was trying to convey with this photo. now please bear with me as i ramble on about where i was going with this picture [ : ¦headphones = music. duh. ¦big eyes = symbolizes how music help you see more the world better. or seeing things how other see things more clearly. plus they look cool. :P ¦mascara tears = like i said above; seeing/feeling things how other see/feel things. whether it's tears of happiness or tears of joy, music lets you step into another person's skin and you can burrow into depths of your soul you never knew were there if you listen hard enough.
This was my fairy makeup for our dance preformance! It was alot of fun to do however i was still finding sparks for a couple months after the preformance!