Benefit cosmetics makeup. Best makeup primer for dry skin.
Benefit Cosmetics Makeup
- A product applied to the body, esp. the face, to improve its appearance
- (cosmetic) serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Cosmetics are substances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail and toe nail polish, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, colored contact lenses, hair colors, hair sprays and gels,
- (cosmetic) a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- financial assistance in time of need
- profit: derive a benefit from; "She profited from his vast experience"
- A payment or gift made by an employer, the state, or an insurance company
- be beneficial for; "This will do you good"
- An advantage or profit gained from something
- A public performance or other entertainment of which the proceeds go to a particular charitable cause
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
Next time you make a trip to Sephora, Check out the Benefit section and you'll see why i love it.
Benefit - the Beauty shop in Seven Dials
Benefit is a new shop next to the Neals Yard Cheese shop in Covent Garden.