INFOMERCIAL COOKING PRODUCTS. QUAKER OATMEAL COOKING DIRECTIONS
Infomercial Cooking Products
- (Infomercials) Generally a half-hour program whose sole purpose is to sell a product. The infomercial started in 1984 after the Federal Trade Commission lifted restrictions on how much time a local TV station could sell.
- A television program that promotes a product in an informative and supposedly objective way
- a television commercial presented in the form of a short documentary
- Infomercials are long-format television commercials, typically five minutes or longer. Infomercials are also known as paid programming (or teleshopping in Europe). This phenomenon started in the United States where infomercials were typically shown overnight (usually 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- A thing or person that is the result of an action or process
- (product) merchandise: commodities offered for sale; "good business depends on having good merchandise"; "that store offers a variety of products"
- (product) an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural production"
- An article or substance that is manufactured or refined for sale
- (product) a quantity obtained by multiplication; "the product of 2 and 3 is 6"
- A substance produced during a natural, chemical, or manufacturing process
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
DAY 54 Mmmm…Pastrami! For weeks now I have been haunted by pastrami, every time we put on the Food Channel, or the Cooking Chanel or any show dealing with food – there it is, the delicious, mouthwatering PASTRAMI! Today I had enough, of all things an infomercial for some quick cooking product was on and they made a Pastrami Panini…I ran to the grocery store, bought 1lb of Pastrami some Ciabatta rolls and cheese! It was a super yummy dinner (I really wish I hadn’t forgotten the pickles…)
Swivel Sweeper Infomercial
Scenes from the Swivel Sweeper infomercial as seen on November 11, 2006 in Las Vegas, NV. ---------- Die amerikanische Originalversion der Werbesendung fur den Swivel Sweeper-Akkubesen, gesehen am 11. November 2006 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Related topics: kitchen cooking timercooking and baking utensilsfree cooking games dress up gamescooking for the heartcooking platecorporate cooking eventcooking contest