Magazine cooking light : Slow cooking brisket of beef : Cooking alaskan
Magazine Cooking Light
- Cooking Light is an American food and lifestyle magazine founded in 1987. Each month, the magazine includes approximately 100 original recipes as well as editorial content covering food trends, fitness tips, and other culinary and health-related news.
- "Database of recipes from this magazine. Includes information on health, fitness, nutrition, and beauty. Facilitates online ordering of books and CDs."
- a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it; "it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
- A regular television or radio program comprising a variety of topical news or entertainment items
- product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object; "tripped over a pile of magazines"
- A chamber for holding a supply of cartridges to be fed automatically to the breech of a gun
- A periodical publication containing articles and illustrations, typically covering a particular subject or area of interest
- a business firm that publishes magazines; "he works for a magazine"
Cooking Light Cover
This was an assignment for class. We were given different magazine cover templates and had to shoot a cover + inside spread shot. Went away from people and decided to take a food shot.
228/365 in which grumpy plans meals
today was meal planning day so grumpy and i sat down with a ton of our cooking light magazines to see what we could come up with for dinner this week
See also: cooking t bone steak in ovencooking fun gamespizza cooking accessoriescooking grape tomatoescooking times for beef tenderloinfda cooking temperaturescooking schools ukfree realistic cooking games