MALAYALAM COOKING VIDEO - COOKING RICE MICROWAVE - COOKING GAMES FREE ONLINE GAMES.
Malayalam Cooking Video
- Of or relating to this language or its speakers
- Malayalam (?????? '''' ), is one of the four major Dravidian languages of southern India. It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of India with official language status in the state of Kerala and the union territories of Lakshadweep and Mahe. It is spoken by 35.9 million people.
- a Dravidian language (closely related to Tamil) that is spoken in southwestern India
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- A videocassette
- The system of recording, reproducing, or broadcasting moving visual images on or from videotape
- the visible part of a television transmission; "they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
- video recording: a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- A movie or other piece of material recorded on videotape
- (computer science) the appearance of text and graphics on a video display
English is not commonly spoken in rural India, though previously an English colony. This is particularly true in the south, which historically contained some of the "Princely States," outside the direct rule of the Raj. The language of Kerala is Malayalam.
Malayalam News Daily publishing from Saudi Arabia since 16 April 1999.
Related topics: summer cooking camps for kidsmastering the art of french cooking ebookcooking classes in sacramentocooking flashcardscampfire cooking grateslarge cooking grateslow cooking baby back ribscooking meat