COOKING MEASUREMENTS CALCULATOR. ANDHRA COOKING RECIPES. COOKING CLASSES BELLEVUE.
Cooking Measurements Calculator
- The size, length, or amount of something, as established by measuring
- A unit or system of measuring
- The action of measuring something
- (measured) mensural: having notes of fixed rhythmic value
- (measured) the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- (measured) deliberate: carefully thought out in advance; "a calculated insult"; "with measured irony"
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations
- Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display
- A calculator is a small (often pocket-sized), usually inexpensive electronic device used to perform the basic operations of arithmetic. Modern calculators are more portable than most computers, though most PDAs are comparable in size to handheld calculators.
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
Length from underarm to waist (And please note that this photo got a little skewed - our measuring tape should not be angled like that, but rather perfectly perpendicular to the floor.)
Isara 400 demo measurement
Measurement in progress using IBS Precision Engineering's Isara 400 CMM and ultra precision Triskelion touch probe.
Related topics: cooking games easy bakeinduction cooking wokspices for cooking fishcooking helpful hintselectric cooking rangestuscany cooking classtri tip cooking timesfrench cooking techniques