Chinese cooking ingredients - Preparing eggplant for cooking
Chinese Cooking Ingredients
- (Cooking ingredient) Cooking is the process of preparing food by applying heat. Cooks select and combine ingredients using a wide range of tools and methods. In the process, the flavor, texture, appearance, and chemical properties of the ingredients can change.
- of or pertaining to China or its peoples or cultures; "Chinese food"
- Belonging to or relating to the people forming the dominant ethnic group of China and widely dispersed elsewhere
- Of or relating to China or its language, culture, or people
- Taiwanese: of or relating to or characteristic of the island republic on Taiwan or its residents or their language; "the Taiwanese capital is Taipeh"
- any of the Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in China; regarded as dialects of a single language (even though they are mutually unintelligible) because they share an ideographic writing system
Dried barley seeds as food ingredients
Spoonful of dried barley seeds, commonly used as a food ingredient in many Chinese cuisine and desserts. For food and beverage, and diet and nutrition concepts.
Chinese rice wine
SHAO HSING - cooking rice wine Pflaumenchiew - dessert wine
Related topics: cooking datebest healthy cooking oilcooking baby foodyork cooking schoolgreystone cooking schoolzakir cooking videoscooking with herbsminnie cooking gamescooking broccoli in microwave