Create your own hockey jersey. Kidz sports ice hockey wii. Continental hockey league website.
Create Your Own Hockey Jersey
- A hockey jersey, traditionally called a sweater (due to it originally being made from sweater material, such as wool), is a piece of clothing worn by hockey players to cover the upper part of their bodies.
- pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity; "Don't disturb him--he is creating"
- make: make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one's office"; "create a furor"
- bring into existence; "The company was created 25 years ago"; "He created a new movement in painting"
- (of an actor) Originate (a role) by playing a character for the first time
- Bring (something) into existence
- Cause (something) to happen as a result of one's actions
I wasn't thrilled with the uneven lines on these. I think next time I will definitely ice the details on top of the white instead of doing the wet-on-wet technique. Ya live ya learn..
me in my new-at-the-time hockey jersey. i was trying to explain to sam that i look fantastic in the thing, but she says i look like everyone in canada.
Related topics: ice cats girls hockeyleg exercises for hockeyfinnish ice hockey leagueolympics hockey ticketswhere to buy hockey gearfranklin hockeyworld hockey championships statshockey tournament in ontariowestern native hockey