Dolphin Decor : Home Decorating Living Rooms : Trendy Room Decor
- any of various small toothed whales with a beaklike snout; larger than porpoises
- dolphinfish: large slender food and game fish widely distributed in warm seas (especially around Hawaii)
- Dolphins are marine mammals that are closely related to whales and porpoises. There are almost forty species of dolphin in seventeen genera. They vary in size from and (Maui's Dolphin), up to and (the Orca or Killer Whale).
- A dolphinlike creature depicted in heraldry or art, typically with an arched body and fins like a fish
- A bollard, pile, or buoy for mooring
- A small gregarious toothed whale that typically has a beaklike snout and a curved fin on the back. Dolphins have become well known for their sociable nature and high intelligence
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
dolphin decor - Walls of
Walls of the Wild Dolphin 2
Walls of the Wild wildlife decor products are intricately cut-out so they appear to be painted on your wall. Combine our items to create an incredible mural. All items are printed on self-adhesive, peel and stick waterproof vinyl. The stickers are designed for indoor or outdoor use on any clean, dry surface. To apply, simply remove the backing and stick it on! Can be used in the shower, bedroom even on your car. Product includes simple application instructions. Clean with mild soap and water.
1010914 Dolphins Sun Catcher
Original, handmade Fretwork design of three Dolphins scene sun catcher. Done on 1/8 inch birch plywood and backed with genuine stained glass.
Almost straight from my camera... The only editing done was to level it up and crop in a little. No colour changes or special effects.