- A superfluous person or thing
- (fifth wheel) an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel
- An extra wheel for a four-wheeled vehicle
- (fifth wheel) someone or something that is unwanted and unneeded
- (fifth wheel) a steering bearing that enables the front axle of a
horse-drawn wagon to rotate
- A coupling between a trailer and a vehicle used for towing
- A slope, mass, or mound of a particular substance
- sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water); "they pulled the
canoe up on the bank"; "he sat on the bank of the river and watched the
- depository financial institution: a financial institution that accepts
deposits and channels the money into lending activities; "he cashed a check at
the bank"; "that bank holds the mortgage on my home"
- The land alongside or sloping down to a river or lake
- An elevation in the seabed or a riverbed; a mudbank or sandbank
- tip laterally; "the pilot had to bank the aircraft"
- A Repurchase agreement (also known as a repo or Sale and Repurchase
Agreement) allows a borrower to use a financial security as collateral for a
cash loan at a fixed rate of interest.
- A car or other item that has been repossessed
- Repo! The Genetic Opera is a 2008 American rock opera-musical film cult
classic directed by Darren Lynn Bousman. The film is based on a play written and
composed by Darren Smith and Terrance Zdunich.
- REPO is the fifth album by American experimental noise band Black Dice. It
was released on April 7, 2009 on Paw Tracks Records.
Building and Bank of America Tower from Top of the Rock
View includes the Bank of America Tower under
construction, Conde Nast Building, New York Times Building, and across the
Hudson River to New Jersey. Taken from the Top of the Rock observation
deck at the top of the GE Building. The views are awesome and much better than
those from the Empire State Building. PC120018
1919 Meisenhelder fifth
Visit to Stahls Automotive Foundation in
Chesterfield, Michigan on December 11, 2012.