- The land alongside or sloping down to a river or lake
- sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water); "they pulled the
canoe up on the bank"; "he sat on the bank of the river and watched the
- tip laterally; "the pilot had to bank the aircraft"
- An elevation in the seabed or a riverbed; a mudbank or sandbank
- A slope, mass, or mound of a particular substance
- depository financial institution: a financial institution that accepts
deposits and channels the money into lending activities; "he cashed a check at
the bank"; "that bank holds the mortgage on my home"
- lend: give temporarily; let have for a limited time; "I will lend you my
car"; "loan me some money"
- loanword: a word borrowed from another language; e.g. `blitz' is a German
word borrowed into modern English
- A thing that is borrowed, esp. a sum of money that is expected to be paid
back with interest
- An act of lending something to someone
- the temporary provision of money (usually at interest)
captured by arabischenab & dangdungdeng utk
bank rakyat merdeka advertisement...dapat loan interest 0%..hehehe... p/s masuk
surat khabar siak...(kosmo & utusan)
mampos dh bank rakyat
kepada yg ade buat loan ng eja.. hmm lmbt sket
la sbb dia dh......